• Supervises and coordinates activities of a particular workstation engaged in preparing and cooking food products for various outlets per instruction of the direct supervisor onboard.
• Follows daily flowchart with regard to menus and any other food products that may be required from the station of responsibility. Follows and studies Company recipe cards and procedures. Use the production sheets and meal counts information to produce the correct amount of required food products.
• Collaborates with the assigned station-head, usually the Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
• Practices at all times HACCP and onboard sanitation and hygiene standards,
• Organize and prepare mis en place. Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare soups, salads, gravies, sauces, and casseroles.
• Each housekeeping shipboard employee reports to their workstation assignment on time and properly groomed and dressed according to standards. This includes a clean uniform, name tag, and any other uniform related item.
• Operates steam cleaning equipment, scrapers, brooms and variety of hand and power tools. Uses a variety of cleaning agents and chemicals.
• Cleans public bathrooms, elevators, offices, corridors, public areas
Being the founder of Hiren International, Dinesh Jadav’s experience with manning & recruiting manpower for international clients, led him to establish Hiren International in the year 2000. In its short but noteworthy lifespan, Hiren International has grown to become the exclusive recruitment partner for several noteworthy cruise liners, such as ‘Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises Inc, and many others.
In a span of 12 years, we have expanded our base in the Middle East with an Office in Dubai to cater to the burgeoning market there.
Harnessing the most modern technology available, we are able to maintain detailed databases of all personnel interviewed. This assures out clients of the ideal candidates for the job in the shortest time possible. We provide every category of crew personnel, ranging from stewards, technicians, house keeping, F&B , kitchen and a host of others.
Going beyond the call of duty, we ensure crew personnel’s return along with rehiring and other travel related formalities. In case of emergencies, we liaise between the crew and the principal to provide any necessary assistance. Through our clientele and selection methods listed on our website, our dedication to service is visibly apparent. We understand your needs and make them our concern.
Cruise liners require several personnel to make a guest’s stay more pleasurable. That is why we look into every possible human resource requirement. To speed up the recruitment process and to assist our clients in the best way possible, our experience in dealing with government regulations & logistics has proved to be a boon. We understand time is precious and respect that factor, without a compromise on quality.
F&B manager, Dining room manager, Waiter, Asst. waiter, Café attendant ,Room service attendant, Dining room cleaner, Wine steward…
Executive chef, Sous chef, Cook, Butcher, Baker, Pastry chef, Cold kitchen (all levels), galley utility..
Bar manager, Bartender, Bar waiter, Barboy…
Housekeeping Manager, Housekeeping Supervisor, Cabin Attendant, Asst. cabin attendant, HK Cleaner, Linenkeeper, Cabin steward, Bell captain, Laundry man, Tailor….
Guest Relations Officer, Crew Relations Purser, Guest Relations Purser, Shore Excursion Manager..
A/V technician, Sound technician, Light technician, Lounge technician, Videographer, Disc Jockey..
Administrative staff , Social host/hostess, Youth activities coordinator, Youth Staff….
Security Supervisor, Security guard, carpenter, AB Seaman, Plumber , Electrician, Welder, Engineer, AC technician, Wiper, AMOS controller, Sanitation engineer, Seanitation technician…
Hiren international caters to a host of cruise liners. Our contacts with the prime cruise operators ensure your resume receives more than just a viewing. It receives a recommendation thanks to the goodwill we share with our …