• Each housekeeping shipboard employee reports to their workstation assignment on time and properly groomed and dressed according to standards. This includes a clean uniform, name tag, and any other uniform related item.
• Operates steam cleaning equipment, scrapers, brooms and variety of hand and power tools. Uses a variety of cleaning agents and chemicals.
• Cleans public bathrooms, elevators, offices, corridors, public areas
• Cleans, maintains, and replenishes towels and amenities in the Aqua Spa area including bathroom, lockers, showers, gym area, gym equipment, and reception area if assigned.
• Minimum 2-3 years previous housekeeping experience, preferably in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line.
• Very good oral and written communication in English.
• Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.
• Proof of completion of apprenticeship, hospitality or equivalency required.