- The Varnisher shall be familiar with Safety including his responsibilities in the Safety Organization according to the Emergency Plan and the Station Bill.
- He is responsible for the varnishing of various items in the crew and guest areas including but not exclusive to railings, wall panels, wood floors and furniture or as instructed by the Accommodations Maintenance Manager and/or Staff Captain
- The Varnisher shall always act promptly when there is a problem or a guest complaint that requires his action during the day.
- Minimum of two years previously in similar position or as an assistant
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak basic English