- The Upholsterer is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of furniture in both the crew and passenger’s areas. Wallpapers, awnings, carpets and other decoration items are within the range of his responsibilities.
- He is responsible for the inventory and control of all fabrics and material.
- The Upholsterer shall always act promptly when there is a problem or a passenger complaint.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience. He shall have a high knowledge in sewing, carpeting, wallpapering, textiles and other related topics.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.