- Responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities
- Engage and manage crowds, requires proficiency in techniques and art of Sushi with preferable insight and exposure to Japanese and Pan Asian cuisine
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set
- Control food stock and food cost in the section
- Check the daily mis-en-place and food production in assigned sections
- Comply at all times with HACCP, onboard sanitation and hygiene standard.
- 3 years relevant experience in a large hotel/resort operations or cruise ships.
- Very good oral and written communication in English.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.
- Proof of completion of a cook apprenticeship or certificate in culinary training or apprenticeship, hospitality or equivalency required.