- The Security Guard shall be familiar with all duties regarding the safety rounds and the gangway security.
- The Security Guard shall monitor the day / night security and prepare a log of activities during the night time hours for presentation to the Security Officer.
- He / She shall be familiar with the procedures of solving passenger complaints, crew issues or ship’s safety related concern.
- Security Guard will respond immediately to the location of the alarm, in the case of fire incident.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Shipboard experience preferred.
- Good oral and written communication in English, organizational skills and basic knowledge of computers is preferred.
- The Security Guard should have experience in physical security with special emphasis on access control, security screening methods, security screening equipment operation (x-ray, metal detector, explosives/narcotics detection).