- Operation and maintenance and repair of the ventilation, provision, galley and bar equipment, ice rink (where applicable) and all air conditioning equipment
- Proper maintenance and repair of all refrigerators, walk in coolers, cold water drinking fountains, mini-bar (with refrigerant gas), ice making machines.
- Proper maintenance and condition of the ships safety systems such as fire dampers, shut of dampers, remote shut down and Gaylord systems for all air-conditioning and ventilation ducts
- Formal education within HVAC & Refrigeration.
- Minimum three years of experience within Industrial or Commercial Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests and employees.
- Must be physically able to participate in emergency situations on site, which include emergency lifesaving procedures and drills. Full use and range of arms and legs as well as full visual, verbal and hearing abilities are required to receive and give instructions in the event of an emergency. Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.