- To provide secretarial support to the Senior Doctor, Doctor(s), and Nurses, including the scheduling of daily activities, organizing Crewmember appointments, filing and sending confidential records, copying forms, and maintaining and ordering office supplies, and preparing inter-departmental memos by typing and formatting documents.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Answer telephone, schedule appointments, and greet and direct patients and visitors
- Instruct new patients in completion of medical history and information forms.
- Prepare bills to patients.
- Maintain office filing systems.
- Assist in the preparation of memos, correspondence, E-mail, reports, etc.
- Maintain overall office organization.
- Additional duties as requested.
- College Degree with an emphasis on medical records or business administration.
- Solid accounting and computer skills (MS Office Programs) and ability to learn computer
- programs such as AMOS and electronic records.
- Ability to organize and administrate a busy office environment.
- Ability to speak and read English fluently at an intermediate or advanced level.
- Cooperative with flexible personality.