• The Aquatic Attendant should report any safety or repairs / maintenance that may be needed for the areas he / she oversees.
• While being assigned to open deck areas the Aquatic Attendant must be alert and vigilant to ensure that the facilities are used safely.
• The Aquatic Attendant assigned to this duty must be alert to controlling crowd behaviour, ensuring safe and orderly use of the facilities.
• Maintains constant surveillance of guests in and around the pool, acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety guests in the event of emergency.
• Use of cleaning machines and equipment under the guidance of management to maintain the waterpark, waterslides, whirlpools and swimming pools to company standard.
• Ensure that chlorine, bromide and PH levels in the pools and whirlpools are maintained according to the USPH requirements. Maintain the pool logs.
• Must be a strong swimmer and comfortable around water.
• Good English skills.
• Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking to English speaking guests.
• Prior Water Park, Lifeguard duties preferred.