- Led designated culinary team of 12- 20 crew members towards completion of daily work assignments, ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction, crew support and financial/operational performance.
- Partner with Executive Sous Chef to lead a multicultural brigade in a high volume, fast-paced kitchen environment. Responsible for own assigned section within the galley.
- Partner with Galley Stewarding to understand and monitor sanitation laws, policies, and procedures. Ensure compliance with USPH standards and follow through with cooks and stewards.
- With at least 4 years of relevant experience in a high volume kitchen environment. (Shipboard experience is a plus.
- Minimum of two years formal culinary training, culinary school degree required. Must be proficient in all stations in the kitchen.
- Proficiency in safe food handling, HACCP / USPH. Very strong management skills in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Very strong communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills. Superior customer service, team building, and conflict resolution skills.