- Assists in the IT operations onboard the vessel supporting all Hotel related computer equipment, with a particular focus on, but not limited to, technology and equipment in Guest Staterooms.
- Assembles and configures basic network components.
- Performs basic troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems, including, but not limited to, in-stateroom equipment for In-Stateroom Entertainment (ISE, including Interactive TV) and telephone problems (IT-Managed PBX)
- Ensures proper installation and provides first-level support for all IT-supported PC’s and peripherals including ShipNet workstations, Internet café workstations (Mac or PC), and devices supporting ISE/ITV and Digital Signage.
- Set up, monitor, and break down embarkation check-in equipment and operations.
- CompTIA’s A+ and/or N+ Certification preferred. · Working knowledge of computer hardware and software, with a focus on operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) and business application suites.
- Ability to conduct basic network troubleshooting (in particular; LAN’s), including knowledge of standard network cabling.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university or the international equivalent, or equivalent related experience.