- Responsible to monitor all housekeeping presentations and maintain quality at all times during the voyage and on turnaround days.
- Manages the efficiency of luggage distribution operation on turnaround day.
- Responsible to attend guest complaint and follows upto guest satisfaction.
- Responsible to check each housekeeping employee reports to their workstation, on time and properly groomed. This includes a clean uniform, name tag, and any other uniform related items.
- Responsible to oversee the performance of stateroom attendants. Provide them on the job training to strengthen their current performance and preparation for future advancement.
- Responsible to coach, counsel and conduct the performance appraisal process for assigned staff.
- Minimum 2-3 years previous housekeeping experience, preferably in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line.
- Very good oral and written communication in English.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.
- Proof of completion of apprenticeship, hospitality or equivalency required.