- Responsible for assisting the F&B Provision Master in safekeeping and maintaining all Food storerooms clean and in compliance with Public Health regulations and guidelines.
- Participates in the loading and storing process of all food items.
- Utilizes proper key control procedures. Operates forklift and other related equipment used in the provision area.
- Responsible for maintaining proper rotation of merchandise using FIFO (first in – first out) procedures and for monitoring shelf life of all Food Products.
- Responsible for monitoring proper temperatures of all Food storerooms and report spoilage and breakage of inventoried items.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.
- Computer knowledge; proficient in Microsoft Office applications.