- To facilitate and co-ordinate integration of Navigation, Communication, Automation and Electrical systems onboard the fleet of assigned vessels during refit and at times of new builds.
- Maintain close contact with vessels technical crew to identify and resolve technical defects by performing route cause analysis and arranging suitable solutions in coordination with superintendents.
- To coordinate implementation and maintain the vessel EMS AMOS system in line company policies and as instructed by fleet manager.
- Assist superintends for technical coordination with the shipyard and internal engineering team, suppliers of equipment and services and other stake holders involved.
- Supervise, plan and actively participate in factory acceptance tests and site acceptance tests of Navigation, Communication, Automation and Electrical systems with OEM and ship yard for retrofit and new build projects.
- Prepare engineering analysis of the project to include preliminary designs, calculations and equipment selection.
- Coordinate with classification societies for compliance to regulations are ensured.
- Perform route cause analysis of the technical defects received from the vessel crew and arrange suitable solutions in coordination with OEMs and service providers.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering /
- Extensive experience in marine maintenance and ship building.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in marine/ oil and gas industry working on new building / retrofits/ marine electrical-electronic system integration and marine maintenance.