- Responsible for the preparation of all food in the assigned station in the kitchen in accordance with the established company menus and recipes.
- Responsible for quality, quantity, attractiveness, and correctness of all food items served from the station as per company’s standard recipes and follow up with FIRST IN FIRST OUT.
- Directs, supervises, assists, and coaches all DCDPs assigned to the station.
- Responsible for checking that quantity and quality of items ordered from stores are received and stored in proper condition and thereafter used in the correct way “FIRST IN FIRST OUT”
- Prepares a daily mise en place list for the designated section in accordance with the planned menu and recipes for the day.
- Works closely and cooperates with superiors, colleagues, and subordinates in order to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction from the products served.
- Prepares a daily requisition for the Executive Pastry Chef for all items ordered from stores for use in his station.
- Execute all special orders and dietary requirements.
- Responsible for helping to maintain a team atmosphere in the department.
- 3+ years experience in a 5-star + hotel, cruise ship, or high-profile restaurant performing the functions of a similar position.
- Certification from an accredited advanced food safety program is preferred.