- Suggest and serve high quality Starbucks We Proudly Serve (WPS) and/or Starbucks Licensed products (including related ice cream and complimentary/retail pastries) while serving guests
- Actively works as a Barista and exhibits high standards of service when engaging with guest and constantly investigates service standards improvements through talking with guests and reading all related comments and follow up.
- Ensures the venue is set-up on time with adequate amount of all products is on-hand. Inspects workstations, work areas, equipment, etc. to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Demonstrates the proper operation of all equipment. Test equipment to ensure accuracy of temperature gauges, heating or cooling elements etc. Reports all malfunctions and request necessary repairs.
- Prepare all products consistently to a high standard and in accordance with Starbucks We Proudly Serve and/or Starbucks Licensed standards, regarding taste, consistency and attractive presentation. Test beverages being prepared by viewing, tasting, and smelling.
- 2-3 year’s experience of working with Starbucks
- Extensive knowledge of beverage handling procedures with regard to public health standards
- A passion for coffee related products and hospitality overall is preferable
- Very good oral and written communication in English.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.