• You are responsible for all bread production on your ship, as assigned by the supervisor.
• Follow all recipes as provided by the corporate office.
• Follow the menu grid as provided by the traveling executive Bakery chef.
• Report all problems immediately to your supervisor.
• Follow the time management schedule, as provided by your supervisor.
• Check all provisions received from storeroom and report discrepancies immediately.
• Be food cost conscious, check wastage.
• Cleaning procedure on a daily basis according to company standards and U.S. Public Health.
• Keep your personal appearance in top shape and to company standards, lead by example.
• 2-3 years experience in a large hotel/resort Bakery operation or cruise ships.
• Very good Bakery skills.
• Very good oral and written communication in English.
• Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.
• Proof of completion of a cook apprenticeship or certificate in culinary training or
apprenticeship, hospitality or equivalency required.