• Provides assistance and support to assigned team of Waiters while working in the dining room to ensure efficient and seamless service delivery of all meals to guests.
• Use appropriate food and wine terminology and pronunciation to enhance the guest’s dining experience. Becomes familiar with menu descriptions and wine lists in order to discuss items appropriately with guests.
• Obtains linen, silverware, glassware, and china to set tables.
• In charge to pick up all food orders from the galley.
• Pick up and serve beverages orders.
• Maintains cleanliness of assigned work stations as per public health standards.
• 2-3 years relevant experience in large hotel/resort operations or cruise ships.
• Very good oral and written communication in English.
• Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.
• Proof of completion of apprenticeship, hospitality or equivalency required.