- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory management techniques (FIFO), requisitioning guidelines and procedures for disposing of spoiled items.
- Utilizes proper key control procedures. Operates forklift and other related equipment used in the provision area.
- Arranges, cleans and sanitizes the storerooms, freezers and provision areas according to Public Health standards.
- Operates variety of hand tools and power equipments to maintain work area clean according to Public Health standards.
- Uses a variety of chemicals following safety regulations, wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and adheres to MSDS specifications.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.