- The Facilities Assistant Repairman shall carry out duties as instructed by the Facilities Manager and Repair Supervisor.
- He is responsible for the general overhauling and maintenance of all galley equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all piping related to Hotel operations, such as fresh water, black water, grey water, pulper, drains, etc.
- Repair and maintenance of the following equipment as assigned by the Facility Manager and/or Repair Supervisor:
- Laundry equipment (non-electrical)
- Technical and plumbing equipment in galleys, bars and pantries
- Filling and emptying duties/technical equipment for Jacuzzi, Spas and Pools
- Welding, including Gas, Electric, TIG, and MIG
- Lathe machine, milling machine and all common shop equipment
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Prior welding and machinist experience is preferred.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.