- Assists the Financial Controller with settling Guest Relations Officers’ floats throughout and at the end of the cruise. Holds a float and exchanges foreign currency, traveler’s checks, personal checks and Bingo receipts
- Responsible for posting onboard gratuities in the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Assists the Administration Purser to validate and maintain guest credit cards
- Assists the Administration Purser – Payroll, Time & Attendant and Crew Sign-ON/OFF process
- Maintaining and collecting funds from Crew Debit (Kiosk) machine and settling with Financial Controller
- Issuing and maintaining folio numbers for crew
- Keeping track of gift vouchers as per amenity list on voyage basis
- Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
- Handles and maintains office equipment, performs clerical work such as filing and photocopying and outgoing mail.
- Minimum of two year experience in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise ship
- Superior customer service, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills.
- Very strong communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess an understanding of basic accounting principles such as “Debits/Credits”,
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required
- Basic computer software skills required.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French or German preferred.