To provide medical nursing services to all Guests and Crewmembers who need it. The Nurse shall assist the Staff Captain, Senior Doctor, Doctor and Chief Nurse in all shipboard health-related matters including outbreak prevention, and illness reporting as required by international, national and Company policies.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or foreign equivalent is required.
- Valid nursing license from country or State/Province of origin is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years post-graduate clinical training is required in the fields of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Critical Care Unit, Surgery, Anesthesia or Trauma Unit.
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support within one year of application, with renewal of Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification every two years from a recognized educational institution, is required.
- Minimum of one year experience working in the Emergency Department, Intensive Care or Coronary Care Unit is required.
- Minimum of one year experience performing Basic Life support until the physician arrives is required.